La Fiesta Tech & Academie Le Tour as mainhood!
Hi guys, how are you? I’m currently working on so many things that I completely lost track of this hood conversion project! Anyway, since it has been quite a while without any update, I think the minimum I can do is make available both of the missing Universities :3
I also have ready both the Magic and the Hobby lots since in the poll they got one vote each, but I’m struggling to fix the lots… I’m trying to make them as easy to use as possible, so the main focus can be your gameplay.
So, are you ready?
- Both neighborhoods are completely CC free, as usual;
- You’ll require University and probably M&G to use them;
- They have been created using the AGS and tested in a vanilla enviroment, with the UC.
- The Secret Societies are now community lots, although not visible in the neighborhood view. Some
of the aspiration/career rewards can’t be used (like the
Resurrect-O-Nomitron which doesn’t work or the Cowplant that’s not
accessible) and there no special interactions related to the normal secret societies (outfits, secret handshake, hack grades);
- All the dorms and greek houses have been converted into residential lots (no, this time I’m to lazy for names and prices X)
- There are no Students/Premade families because I wanted to keep
clean as possible; however no worries, the game will recreate all the
and townies it needs the first time you visit it. Also, I didn’t want
to mess up with Young Adults in a base neighborhood. Maybe I could have
age them up, but I don’t usefult that it would have been;
- Since now they’re “just” base neighboorhood, all the activities
related to the college are not available (creating YA in the CAS, attend classes, meeting professors etc);
- I realized I’ve never expressly said where to install the hoods XD just put them in
DocumentsEA GamesThe Sims 2Neighborhoods or
DocumentsEA GamesThe Sims™ 2 Ultimate CollectionNeighborhoods (UC users);
Let me know if you have any issues or if you find something wrong/incomplete! 🙂
Welcome to Hogwarts *-*
I made this so long ago but had no chance to share until now. This is a set of t-shirts with Hogwarts Houses inspired prints and a set of PJs with the House colors. I hope you guys like it 🙂
Voeille’s Lush Terrain Replacement Without Roads
- If you use the default Maxis roads you don’t want this.
Fran combined it with Sunni’s medieval roads with good results. (If the default roads/sidewalks you use don’t have terrain edges this edit will work. If they do, you’ll have some mismatched strips of terrain around the roads.)
All credit goes to Voeille who put the package together and Fran who suggested I share the edits.